Completed Ph.D. and Dr.Sn. thesis
- Fedotov A.I. (Kazan branch of MPEI) – Dr.Sn.
- Discrete methods of analysis of synchronous electric machines with rectified excitation systems.
- Martynov V.A. (Ivanovo Univ.) – Dr.Sn
- Theory of transient processes in electric machines, its numerical analysis and models.
- Medvedev V.T. (MPEI) – Dr.Sn
- Increasing safety and comfort by reducing vibroacoustic pollutions.
- Karaulov V.N. (Ivanovo Univ.) – Ph.D.
- Development of mathematical model of electromagnetic processes in special salient-pole synchronous generators with unbalanced and rectified load.
- Teslenko O.A. (MPEI) – Ph.D.
- Simulation of rectified load generators with small number of slots per pole per phase.
- Vildanov K.Y. (VZSI) – Dr.Sn.
- Edge induction integral motors.
- Korobkov S.A. (MPEI) – Ph.D.
- Electromagnetic transients in 3-phase transformer-converter voltage stabilazers with capacitive smoothing filters.
- Lukashenko S.V. (Ivanovo Univ.) – Ph.D.
- Development of mathematical model and calculation algorithms for thermal analysis of transformers.
- Chjou Litsiun (China) – Ph.D.
- Design of hydrogenerators for flood power plants.
- Nora Mamani Vilarde (Peru) – Ph.D.
- Analysis of single-phase induction motors with steel start winding in transient and steady-state conditions.
- Makarova A.V. (VEI) – Ph.D.
- Generalized method of optimized design of transformers and reactors with rectangular cores.
- Bykovsky V.V. (Orenburg Univ.) – Ph.D.
- Development of single-phase commutator motor with iron powder core.
- Cadavid ramires hector (Columbia) – Ph.D.
- Magnetic field and short-circuit strength of distribution transformers.