Available projects for Ph.D. students
- Retrofit of magnetic field in electric machines analysis methods (including turbo- and hydro-generators and motors).
- Control systems for electromechanical systems with solid-state converters.
- Generators for reviving power sources (wind, earth-thermal, small rivers, etc.).
- Generators for autonomous networks (including engine powered generators).
- Frequency-controlled induction motors for multi-functional electric drives.
- CAD of electric machines.
- DC motors for metallurgy and transportation.
- Synchronous, asynchronous, switched and commutated motors for domestic appliances.
- Micromotors for automatic systems.